Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There is nothing comforting like owning a boerboel

Dogs in general are therefor us. When I have a bad day the dogs cheer me up. My dogs are there for me the same way that I am there for them. I always say that all a dog has is it owner. We are the dogs world. Having a boerboel dog is a great responsibility.

Boerboel dogs are very in tune to the owner. It is said that the boerboel has a six sense giving it the ability to feel what the owner feels. From my observation boerboel dogs read and study human body language. They can feel the air and get a sense of a situation. The Boerboel is a thinker and great decision maker. This is the ultimate dog to rely on once a good human dog bond has been formed.

It take a serious dog person to really appreciate owning a boerboel.People I talk to who own boerboels are in love with the breed. It is no wonder this breed is highly sought after. The are a joy to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment