Saturday, September 19, 2009

the fuzzy puppy Bear.....

Just as I began to write I heard 4 or 5 shots fired at the Gas Usa. The police have just arrived. The fire truck has arrived. Police are telling people to back away. I am guessing some one is shot in the Gas Usa. Police are looking around. Shooting at the Gas Usa. 2 police cars are there. Ambulance has arrived. Someone shot at the Gas Usa. Victim in route to hospital. I knew I heard some shooting. East Cleveland.

Back to the great story about Bear. My cousin Ike convinced Aunty Ween to take Bear hoome with them. So much for finally getting myself a dog. Life goes on.

I am still about 11 years old and very fascinated with animals. I have all of these animal picture books from the library that I read and look at. I wonder how my cousin is with the dog.

St some point in time I am invited to Jeremy Westbrook's party at the powerhouse. Im' telling my mom I would like to go. She has to drop me off so that she can investigate and make sure we will be o.k.. My mom always was on top of my every move as a kid and even now as an adult. As a youngster I did not get away with much for long.

We pull up to the Westbrook's house and the puppies run out of the garage. "OOOOOOOh! look at the puppies. They are so cute." says mom. "The puppies!!" I thought. It dawns on me that we took the puppy without permission. Even though they were "free" puppies we did not have permission to take the one.

I had to keep my mom from talking to Jeremy's mom about the dog and "everything will be cool" I thought.
When we first knock there was no answer. I say"mom just leave me I'll be ok." And she gives me that look like that says "do I look like a fool". Out comes Jeremy from the front door.

"Is your mother here?" my mother ask Jeremy.

Hopefully my mom won't mention anything about the dog to Mrs Westbrook.

Out walks Mrs Westbrook in the same nano second that thought crossed my mind.

My mom says happily. "Those puppies are so cute!!! How are you? I am Mrs Pittman." to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment